The Inkless 0.0.2 Update is Out!
It's me, Andy, the lead designer behind Inkless. I had the amazing opportunity to attend GDC 2018 last week, and of course, I hopped on the opportunity to playtest Inkless at showcase events. I jotted down every bit of feedback I received, and received amazing constructive feedback that was both encouraging and helpful towards the improvement and future development of Inkless. I would like to thank every one who gave the game a go; it was amazing to see people play a game, no matter the scale, that I have worked on.
Now for the update details. This update is solely bug fixes and small UI tweaks to better improve the experience of the last version we put out. I will continue to aim for weekly updates, by the end of day every Sunday at the latest.
Version 0.0.2 changes include:
- Toggling on and off the UI, depending on player progress in the game. Information that was not mechanically relevant used to show up in the cave level, throwing players off.
- Added controls to the pause menu, accessible by the ESC key.
- Fixed the 'Q' dial wheel bug that would break all brush functions when pressed.
- Fixed the end of the demo Shiba dialogue from actually displaying the correct message
- Made drawn grass and pre-placed grass cuttable.
- Fixed light mushroom interactions in the cave. Can be picked up while it is returning to its origin.
I hope you enjoy this update, and expect the upcoming update to include new gameplay elements regarding the brush. (Hint : it's something about the brush). Please leave your feedback, anything and everything is appreciated. We would like to know what you hate and love.
Get Inkless (Version 0.0.2 Alpha)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.